Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm back

I can't believe I haven't posted since last Monday.  Let me fill you in on a few things.....

Wednesday: Dinner & a movie with friends

Something Borrowed.....I finished the book last Tuesday and loved it.  I was so excited to see the movie and was keeping my fingers crossed it wouldn't disappoint.  Although I liked the book more, I still enjoyed the movie....especially Colin Egglesfield :)


Hotness :)
Thursday: Kenny Chesney concert



I love Kenny Chesney and was super excited to see him (again) in concert.  It's the first time he's been back to Columbia since he broke his foot (2008), and I was beyond excited.  It was an awesome show and I had a fantastic time :)

Friday-Sunday: Macon, GA for Brett & Connie's wedding weekend

Brett and Connie are an amazing couple and are so much fun to be around.  Kris and I are so happy for the both of them and we were honored to be a part of their special day.

First Dance

Walhalla boys

The Phillips & The Phillips :)

We danced the night away

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! i loved of all of emily giffin's books and the movie was great. have you read the others?! they're a must read - so good! i used to live an hour from charleston. miss it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of her other books, but I plan on reading Something Blue after I finish Water for Elephants :)

    ReplyDelete