Monday, October 24, 2011

It's been a while

I know, I know......It's been almost two months since my last post.  After moving into our new house and not having internet for a few weeks, blogging was the last thing on my list.  I must admit, I missed it and I'm glad to be back!!


Weekend Re-cap.....


Since Carolina had a bye this week and Kris was attending a CEU course in Charleston,  I decided to spend the weekend with my parents. 


I had a few ideas of what I wanted to do but thanks to  Megan's post I decided to go to Dogtoberfest at Freshfields Village (between Kiawah & Seabrook island) on Saturday.  Thanks Megan!






This event raised money for animal rescues in the Charleston area.  They also had wine tasting, dog costume contest, vendor booths, and raffles.  Although Hudson did not win the costume contest and we didn't win the raffle, my mom and I still had a great time.




Such a happy puppy :)


Making new friends
Hudson the Sheriff

Sunday morning Kris & I took Hudson to Sullivan's.  He had a blast & loved being able to run off leash with the other dogs.  Sorry...I don't have any pics.   I'll try to snap a few next time we go :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of Hudson and the cavalier! Thanks again for coming! :)

    ReplyDelete