Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 1: A picture of you and 15 facts about yourself.


In no particular order.......
  1. I love the beach
  2. I'm terrified of needles
  3. I'm my own worst critic
  4. I love working out....spinning, running, and tae-bo are my favorites
  5. I got my belly-button pierced in the 10th grade
  6. I love fireworks and Christmas lights
  7. My most hated chore is washing the dishes
  8. I love Gamecock football
  9. I graduated from USC with honors....Magna Cum Laude :)
  10. I'm married to a Clemson grad
  11. I don't like controversy and in most cases, I'm usually the first to apologize
  12. When I was younger, I wanted to be a killer whale trainer at Sea World
  13. I clean when I'm stressed or upset 
  14. I love organization, post-it notes, and having a list
  15. My favorite TV show is Friends.....I own all 10 seasons
On a side note: As of today, Kris and I have been married for one month <3





No comments:

Post a Comment