Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March Recap: Wedding bells and Paradise

Wow, where should I start!?  Here's a very brief synopsis of last month :)

March 11-12th:  Our wedding weekend was spectacular and I couldn't have imagined it any other way.  I LOVED our venues, DJ, caterer, florist and my incredible photographer.  Everything was absolutely beautiful, and I was left speechless on more than one occasion.  It was the BEST night of my life, and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Question, can we do it all over again?

"Sneak Peek" from our photographer

March 14-21: Honeymoon - Ocho Rios, Jamaica.  BEST. WEEK. EVER......6 nights of total relaxation with my new hubby :)  What else could a girl ask for!?
Catamaran Cruise
Beautiful Sunset

March 29th: Kristopher's 27th Birthday
Birthday boy
His favorite: Carrot Cake



2 comments:

  1. mmm carrot cake! and loveee your sunglasses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my second post and that's all you have to say? :)

    ReplyDelete