Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Whirlwind of a weekend

Sorry I haven't updated in several days but things have been slightly crazy in the Phillips' household.  On Saturday, Kris and I went house hunting all day with our realtor.  After several hours of looking, we found a new neighborhood and builder we were very interested in.  Needless to say, we put in a offer on Sunday and signed paperwork on Monday.....crazy huh?  We still have a few things to do before we are officially homeowners but we've  been given our tentative closing date so it's pretty much a done deal....fingers crossed.  I'm still in shock, and can't believe we found something we both agreed on so quickly.

Since I'm behind on my picture a day challenge, I will be completing several days on this post :)

Day 5: A picture with a parent or two

Family picture at Bethany Beach.  Our traditional family vacation for 20+ years

Day 6: A picture of you on your birthday

This picture wasn't taken on my birthday but it's close enough.  Unfortunately, I always had to post-pone my bday festivities during college since birthday fell on or around final exam week :(  

Day 7: A picture of you from your younger years


K5 Graduation.  At least I can say I was not responsible for the hair or the outfit.  Thanks mom!

Day 8: A picture of you in your favorite outfit


My wedding dress :)  Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment